Vietnam Veterans of Ventura County currently have two types of memberships:


Formal memberships are available to anyone who has served in the Armed Forces of the U.S. or any of its allies.
All new formal applications require a copy of your DD-214 or discharge papers to be witnessed/approved by a board member.


Applicable if you are the spouse or did not serve in the U.S. Armed Forces.